Best Place to Visit in Indonesia
Indonesia is a wonderful tropical country. Every region in this country offers different attractions, ranging from natural beauty, exotic cultures, and friendly people to wonderful and thrilling adventure destinations. All the beauty you want to see is available in Indonesia. If you ask, “What is the best place to visit Indonesia?” the answer will depend on what aspect of Indonesia do you want to see. There will never be enough time to explore the beauty of this country.
Best Place to Visit in Indonesia: Natural Beauty
Having hundreds of beautiful islands, Indonesia has never-ending beauty to explore. Indonesia is known to have a number of beautiful natural attractions. The following are among the must-visit destinationsin Indonesia for tourists who are hunting for natural beauty:
- Dieng Plateau, Central Java. Being one of the coolest and most breathtaking destinations in Indonesia, Dieng Plateau actually combines both natural and cultural attractions. You can enjoy the green mountainous view from the height of 2.000 meters above the sea level, beautiful multi-colored lake, and ancient Hindu temples in a single trip. If you visit at the right time of the year, you can see the traditional rituals, jazz performance, and cultural attractions here.
Raja Ampat Papua
- Raja Ampat, West Papua. One of the world-class tropical paradises, Raja Ampat is also one of the world’s liveliest underwater scenes. You might never imagine the beauty of underwater view, where there are more than 1.300 species of fish and 700 species of mollusk. In addition, Raja Ampat is still pristine, thanks to the remote location and well-preserved local wisdom.
- Mount Bromo, East Java. This is one of the most popular midnight volcano tours in Indonesia. Mount Bromo offers one of the most iconic sights in this country. Mount Bromo offers unforgettable experience of going through the vast desert, lush mountainous view, wonderful waterfalls and breathtaking green views from the clouds.
- Lake Toba, North Sumatra. This is the biggest lake in Indonesia. It offers stunning views at every angle. Besides enjoying the stunning sight of volcanic lake, the tourists can explore the fascinating Batak culture with its captivating traditions. A visit to Samosir Island, a small island located in the middle of the lake, offers you with great moments.
Lombok - West Nusa Tenggara
- Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara. This is the best place to visit in Indonesia if you love snorkeling, diving, and island hopping. Lombok is near to the iconic Bali Island, but it offers more private experience and less crowd. Lombok offers the glorious volcano tour to Mount Rinjani, Pink Beach, and the world-class 3 Gilis (small islands) of Gili Air, Gili Trawangan, and Gili Meno.
Best Place To Visit In Indonesia
Visiting those five destinations actually allows you to enjoy the exotic local cultures too. Simply visiting the natural attractions is not complete unless you see how people live and maintain their culture and traditions. Besides the five best placesto visit in Indonesiaabove, other destinations are still waiting for you. If you love the exotic cultures of Indonesia, Bali Island, Yogyakarta, West Sumatera, Tana Toraja, and many more answer your curiosity.